[Socbin] Fw: 3rd ISCB Student Council Symposium Updates

Prash prash at ruc.dk
Tue May 22 12:27:25 CEST 2007

Dear Bioinformaticians and Computational Biologists,

We’d like to remind you that you still have until June 8th to submit
your abstracts for the 3rd ISCB Student Council Symposium at ISMB/
ECCB 2007.

Five well-funded travel fellowships to the symposium and ISMB/ECCB
2007 are available for undergraduate and master’s students.

We have confirmed Janet Thornton (European Bioinformatics Institute)
and Anna Tramontano (University of Rome “La Sapienza”) as keynote
speakers for the event.

For a panel discussion on the future of bioinformatics we will be
joined by Rita Casadio (Bologna Biocomputing Unit), Thomas Lengauer
(Max-Planck-Institute for Informatics) and Tan Tin Wee (National
University of Singapore).

Visit our website at http://www.iscbsc.org/scs3 for details.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Vienna this July!

Nils Gehlenborg and Manuel Corpas
Conference Chairs, 3rd ISCB Student Council Symposium

Prashanth Suravajhala
PhD Fellow
http://ruc.dk/~prash/

Have you read “Jeremy Jones” g-tube book? you ought to read it!
Please check out at mitoaction.org