[Socbin] Fwd: FW: Advanced Training Workshop in Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins Announcement

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Nov 1 17:02:36 CET 2007

 Dear Colleague

*Advanced Training Workshop in Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins*

*Friday 22nd – Sunday 24thFebruary 2008*

I am pleased to announce the *joint E-Mep Lab / Wellcome Trust Advanced
Training Workshop in Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins*,* *which will be
held at the Wellcome Trust Conference Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, U.K. from

Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th February 2008.

For more information please click on the below link:

Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins
Poster<http://www.wtconference.org.uk/BioMemProtPoster.pdf>

To register please click on the below link

Advanced training workshop application
form<http://www.wtconference.org.uk/ATWAppForm.doc>

Please accept my apologies if you have already received information on this
workshop.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards

Laura Hubbard

Conference Organiser, Event Management

The Wellcome Trust Genome Campus

The Wellcome Trust Conference Centre

Hinxton, Cambridgeshire

CB10 1RQ

Direct Tel:  +44 (0) 1223 495110

Direct Fax:  +44 (0) 1223 495023

http://www.wtconference.org.uk
http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/conferences

The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no. 210183

Its sole Trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, company no. 2711000, whose
registered office is 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England