[Socbin] Grand Challenges in Computational Biology, Joint BSC - IRB Barcelona Conference

Prash prash at ruc.dk
Mon Feb 11 16:41:37 CET 2008

 Dear Sir / Madam,

 We would like to invite you to the Joint BSC - IRB Barcelona
Conference "Grand Challenges in Computational Biology" held in June
2nd – 4th in Barcelona (Spain).

 During this meeting, leaders in the field will review the current
state of the art in computational biology, from atomistic simulation
to systems biology. The aim is to present this field as a wide and
multidisciplinary scenario, where microscopic, mesoscopic and
macroscopic simulation tools are used with the common objective to
shed light on the behaviour of living organisms. Overall, this
workshop will be a meeting point for computational biologists and
computer scientists to share information on challenges in
computational biology and how these can be answered by new software
and hardware solutions.

 Early registration is avalaible on page
http://register.irbbarcelona.org/compbio
 until 31 of March 2008.

 For more information, please visit http://mmb.pcb.ub.es/bscirb2008 or
contact bscirb2008 at mmb.pcb.ub.es.

 We hope to see you in Barcelona during this event!
 Kind regards,

 The Organizing Committee

Courtesy:
Manuel Corpas, PhD
Senior Technical Officer

European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 1223.492.644
Fax:     +44 1223.494.468
http://www.manuelcorpas.com

Prashanth Suravajhala
PhD Fellow
http://ruc.dk/~prash/

“Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy
begins.”  ~~ Ralph Waldo