[Socbin] Fwd: [embrace] Re: Literature Team Leader Opening at the EBI

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Tue May 6 22:05:04 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Graham Cameron <cameron at ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, May 6, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Subject: [embrace] Re: Literature Team Leader Opening at the EBI
To: embrace at ebi.ac.uk

Sorry, screwed up - I have removed the closing date from this version.

 --
 Graham Cameron, Associate Director
 EMBL-EBI, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus

 +44 (0)1223 494467 (direct)
 +44 (0)1223 494439 (PA: delphine at ebi.ac.uk)

 +44 (0)1223 494496 (fax)

 cameron at ebi.ac.uk
 http://www.ebi.ac.uk/

Prof. Arne Elofsson Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
 Tel:+46-8-16 4672 Stockholm University
 Fax:+46-8-15 3679 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
 Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
 Net: arne at bioinfo.se http://bioinfo.se/