[Socbin] Fwd: CNIO International PhD and Postdoctoral Programmes_2009 call

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Wed Nov 26 16:27:35 CET 2008

I would like to draw your attention to the 2009 calls for the
International Ph.D. and Postdoctoral Programmes at the Spanish
National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO). We would greatly appreciate if
you could forward the information about these exciting programmes to
potential candidates.

The CNIO offers excellent training and research opportunities in
cutting edge basic and applied cancer research. The programmes are
open to outstanding young graduates from all over the world who want
to pursue ambitious research projects.

The CNIO International Ph.D. Programme each year supports 10
candidates for a 4-year Ph.D.  We have one selection per year. The
deadline for applications is March 15th, 2009.

The CNIO International Postdoctoral Programme offers up to 6 very
competitively funded two-year postdoc positions to outstanding junior
scientists. Applications are considered at regular intervals, the 2008
call closes on December 31st, 2008.

Our webpage provides further information on both programmes and the
application procedure:

-       Ph.D. Programme: www.cnio.es/phd

-       Postdoc Programme: www.cnio.es/postdoc

Please, feel free to distribute this message on your local institute
network and thank you very much in advance for advertising our
programmes in your institution.

Best regards,

Mar Pérez, PhD

Training Manager

Fax: +34 912246980

E-mail: phd at cnio.es or postdoc at cnio.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los
ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso
exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción
o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no
sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega
comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution,
reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.