[Socbin] Reach bioinformaticians around the world

Bioinformatics World Wide info at bioinformaticsworldwide.com
Tue Oct 28 16:09:50 CET 2008

Dear Collegue,

Bioinformatics World Wide (http://www.bioinformaticsworldwide.com) is the
online meeting place for you and other scientists to gather, talk and find
out about the latest scientific news and events. Science is an
international endeavor and deserves aninternational stage for discussion.

What you can do on Bioinformatics World Wide ?

Bioinformatics World Wide is more than a website, it is a complete service
package and is completely free. Here's what you can do on it:

    * Create your own personal profile page and describe yourself and your
research.

    * Set up a group for your lab, department or institution. Each member
can create groups, invite other members and find online help through
our chat rooms around topics such as Genomes, Nucleotide Sequences,
Protein sequences, Databases, Gene Expression, Molecular Interactions,
Reactions and Pathways, Ontologies, Sequence analysis & comparison,
Patterns & Motifs, 3D Structures, Text and Data mining and more.

    * Build your own online network of likeminded people and give us your
take on what's going on in your field or in the broader world of
science; post comments on other people's blogs.

    * On the city pages, search and browse our comprehensive listing of
all upcoming seminars and conferences. We aim to list everything from
niche meetings to screenings of science-based films and plays. You can
even post your own events.
    * Read the latest news, views and historical insights in the news
sections. And

then discuss these articles via our commenting system.
    * Browse international Bioinformatics related jobs listings.

Bioinformatics World Wide is shaped by its readers. Although we create
some of the content on the site, we encourage you to get involved through
blogging, forum discussions and commenting on articles.

How Bioinformatics World Wide works ?

To get the most out of this website, we recommend that you register and
login (all free).

As a member, you will be able to create or join a group, post events and
post comments on blogs and articles, upload videocasts and add people to
your network of contacts.

If you don't register or log in, you can still read the blogs, profiles,
articles and posted comments. You can also browse and search the events
and jobs listings.

But to really engage with the online community of scientists, you'll need
to register, login, and post your profile.

Before you begin creating your network and posting comments, please take a
few moments to read our community guidelines.

How can you advertise with us ?

We offer our advertisers two banner ads packages :

1/ 728x90 Banner Ad which is displayed in the homepage and is always
visible on the top of all our website pages.

See a working example here : http://www.bioinformaticsworldwide.com

2/ 300x250 Banner Ad which is displayed in all our members profiles pages

See a working example here :
http://www.bioinformaticsworldwide.com/profile.php?ID=522

Why advertising with us ?

Advertise with us and reach your customers in the Biopharmaceutical,
Biotech and Information Technology industries throughout the world. Our
web-site receives hundreds of thousands of hits from around the globe.
These include academic and industrial research organizations in the
Biotech and non-Biotech disciplines.

Bioinformatics World Wide is open to all scientific and commercial
companies in the world, which make it a very valuable source for new
business development and networking.

Our team provides scientific and biotech business community latest news in
Biotech/Biopharmaceutical/Information technology news around the world.

We would be very pleased to count you soon as our featured advertiser.

Bioinformatics World Wide is also a B2B portal for Biotech companies and
laboratories which present a new marketplace for all Biotech Actors. With
Premium Membership, professionals can use our marketplace website to
sell/buy their products, and be in direct contact with other business
holders, and in addition to that they can with their membership publish as
much news as possible to reach millions of our website reader.

You can see a sample of our new marketplace here :
http://www.bioinformaticsworldwide.com/classifieds.php?bSubClassifiedID=95

We are writing you today for business opportunity. All our future premium
publishers will have to pay a membership to use the website, memberships
goes from $59 to $230 for respectively 30 to 120 days.

We offer our partners an affiliate link. To create an affiliate account
all you have to do is to fill this form :
http://www.bioinformaticsworldwide.com/affiliates.php.

By creating an affiliate account, you will have an affiliate link in your
affiliate account which you can use to recommend our website, thus each
future premium member who will register will allow you to earn 40 % of
membership fees.

Lets take an example : You refer to our website 520 future premium members
(BE CARFEUL THIS WORKS ONLY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS) who all signs for 30 days
package :

( $59.9 x 0.4 ) x 520 = $ 12459,2 AS YOUR COMMISSION !!

Now let's suppose these 520 premium members signs for 60 days package :

( $73.5 x 0.4 ) x 520 = $ 15288 AS YOUR COMMISSION !!

And finally let's suppose these 520 premium members signs for 120 days
package :

( $230 x 0.4 ) x 520 = $ 47840 AS YOUR COMMISSION !!

Our marketplace is new and is looking for new affiliates, the more people
you send to subscribe as premium members the more commission you will
have.

Very Best Regards

BWW team

http://www.bioinformaticsworldwide.com