[Socbin] Bioinformatician position in Oslo

Torbjørn Rognes torognes at ifi.uio.no
Fri Feb 27 12:49:24 CET 2009

Bioinformatician position

At Oslo University Hospital, Norway, we have an available 3 years
position for a bioinformatician. The position is connected to a core
facility in high throughput DNA Sequencing.  The person to be employed
is expected to participate in bionformatic analysis for users of the
core facility. There will be good possibilities to do independent
research. The core facility is located at Department of Medical Genetics
where one has an Illumina Genome Analyzer which is used for DNA
Sequencing. The person who gets the position will work partly at
Department of Medical Genetics and partly at the core facility for
bioinformatic analysis at Oslo University Hospital.

The person we seek should have higher education (minimum MSc) within
relevant subjects like informatics, bioinformatics, statistics,
mathematics or biology and should have an interest for DNA sequence
analysis.

For further information contact Robert Lyle (robert.lyle at medisin.uio.no;
phone +47 22119860) or Dag Undlien (d.e.undlien at medisin.uio.no; +47
22119860)

Application deadline: 27 March 2009

Visit the page below for details (in Norwegian):

http://www.ulleval.no/modules/module_123/proxy.asp?iCategoryId=397&iInfoId=22942&iDisplayType=2