[Socbin] Fwd: More job opportunities at PDBe!

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Mon Jan 25 14:24:11 CET 2010

Tjena allihoppa!

We have another two vacancies here at the Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
at the EBI in Cambridge. This time it's for two annotators - both posts are
for two years and have a projected starting date around April-June.

You can read all about these positions here:

http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/jobs_embl_ebi_hinxton/2010/
database_curators/w_10_007_ebi/<http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/jobs_embl_ebi_hinxton/2010/%0Adatabase_curators/w_10_007_ebi/>

By the way, it's also still not too late to apply for two other posts:

- Software Engineer/Scientific Programmer (data-integration project) - see
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/jobs_embl_ebi_hinxton/2010/
data_integration/w_09_095_ebi/index.html<http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/jobs_embl_ebi_hinxton/2010/%0Adata_integration/w_09_095_ebi/index.html>

- Scientific Programmer (3D cryo-EM database project, EMDB) - see
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/jobs_embl_ebi_hinxton/2010/
bioinformaticians/w_09_109_ebi/index.html<http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/jobs_embl_ebi_hinxton/2010/%0Abioinformaticians/w_09_109_ebi/index.html>

And for those of you who worry about leaving Svearike: we have an Ikea in
Milton-Keynes, and in February we will start to play innebandy on campus
once
a week!

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
gerard at ebi.ac.uk     http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_admin at ebi.ac.uk

SBNet - Structural Biology Network - Foundation for Strategic Research
mailto:sbnet at xray.bmc.uu.se               http://xray.bmc.uu.se/sbnet/

--

Yours

Arne

Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/