[Socbin] Final Cfp: Third Virtual Conference on Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010 (BSB'10)

Prash prash at bioclues.org
Tue Oct 12 14:25:09 CEST 2010

/* Apologies for cross post , if any */

DATE: October 22, 2010
LOCALE: Online at Bioinformatics.Org

BACKGROUND:
This year's conference, Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010 (BSB'10),
which is taking place on October 22, is aimed at students and those in the
research community who fall under the broader disciplines of bioinformatics
and systems biology. The BSB'10 conference will include invited keynote
talks within the sub-disciplines of these two exciting fields. In addition
to keynote addresses, individuals are invited to submit abstracts for
presentation either as talks in concurrent sessions or as posters. Ample
time will be set aside for discussions during the presentations.

SUBMISSIONS:
We invite you to submit your original and unpublished work for presentation
at this virtual conference from all sub-fields of bioinformatics and systems
biology. Abstracts submitted will be evaluated by the Program Committee
through a three-tier reviewing process, and the three selected abstracts
will be chosen for an oral talk. The rest of the selected submissions will,
however, be printed in our conference proceedings.

We are looking forward to publishing in one of the open-access journals, as
well. We also encourage researchers to submit proposed works or
works-in-progress. Please send your (maximum two-page) abstracts containing
NO MORE THAN 500 words with these sub-headings: Motivation, Introduction and
Review of Literature, Methods/Tools Employed, Results and Discussion,
Conclusions, Future Directions, and References, to bsb10 (at) bioinformatics
(dot) org, no later than October 14, 2010, 1500 hrs GMT. The figures and
tables, if any, should be clear and in-line with the respective
sub-headings.

The authors must also declare any competing interests. Bioinformatics.Org
will appreciate authors also declaring their use of open-access licenses in
their work.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 14, 2010, 1500hrs GMT

REGISTRATION:
Registration is now open!