[Socbin] Two open IT/Bioinformatics positions at Intomics A/S, Copenhagen area.

Rasmus Wernersson raz at intomics.com
Tue Sep 13 16:04:53 CEST 2011

Topic:
Two open positions in Scientific Programming / System Administration at Intomics A/S.

About Intomics:
Intomics A/S, located in Lyngby, North of Copenhagen, Denmark, is a contract research organization that specializes in providing tailor-made solutions within data mining, bioinformatics and systems biology for the pharmaceutical industry.

Position 1: System Administrator / Scientific programmer
Would you like to help build up, and maintain, a Linux based IT infrastructure for some of the world’s leading experts in large-scale analysis of life science data?

Intomics A/S is seeking a System Administrator / Scientific programmer to support our team of bioinformatics scientists and help develop innovative solutions. You will be responsible for maintaining our Linux based IT infrastructure (administration of users, backup, databases, and software installation) and you will be working with our scientists on development and optimization of algorithms for analysis of biological data.

See the full text in the attached PDF, or online at Intomics' career page.

Position 2: Scientific / Application programmer
Would you like to help develop state of the art algorithms for large-scale analysis of data from the life sciences, and present the results in an easy accessible way?

Intomics A/S is seeking a software developer to work together with our bioinformatics scientists to help develop and optimize scientific algorithms and to build graphical user interfaces to help end users interact with the data. In our current line of projects this will either be through web-applications (HTML/Javascript frontend and Perl/Python/Java backend) or as Java based applications (Swing). We work in a mixed Linux/Mac environment.

See the full text in the attached PDF, or online at Intomics' career page.

Contact information:

Intomics A/S

Diplomvej 377

DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby