[SocBiN] New Pre-PhD program at Stockholm university

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Apr 26 17:18:27 CEST 2012

Dear friende

We at DBB, Stockholm University hava a new (scholarship supported) Pre-PhD
program for top students. Could you please forward the information to any
relevant (excellent) student you have. I also attach a poster that we would
appreciate if you put up on a notice board.

Here follows some more information:

--

The Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics (DBB) at Stockholm University
announces a one year Pre‐Ph.D. program for a limited number of highly

Only highly motivated and qualified students with a clear ambition to
pursue a research career will be accepted in the program. All students in
the program will receive a tax‐free scholarship of 9 000 SEK/month for 10
months.

We are in particular searching for bright students with cross‐disciplinary
research interests within biochemistry, biophysics and bioinformatics. The
program includes two projects (rotations/theses) in two of the groups at
the Department. Here, you will have the opportunity to work directly with
challenging research projects. In addition, you will participate in a
course aimed at training you for your future scientific career.

At the end of the program we expect that most of the students who pass all
courses will start their Ph.D. studies at the Department or elsewhere.

More detailed information about the program and application process is
available at www.dbb.su.se. *Deadline for applications is May 27, 2012*.
--

Yours

Arne

 Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
 Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
 Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
 Mobile: +46 70 695 1045
 Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
 Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/