[SocBiN] Fwd: Oxford Summer Project 2013

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Tue Dec 18 21:37:54 CET 2012

 Dear Colleague****

I should be grateful if you could please pass the attached information on
to anyone you think might be interested.****

Many thanks****

Maddy****

(on behalf of Professor Jotun Hein)****

* *

*P.S.  I apologise for any cross-posting*

** **

** **

** **

We are looking for summer students to join us in a project-based summer
school in Computational Biology, taking place from 8th July – 16th August
2013.****

** **

Applications are invited from students with a strong background in
mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics or chemistry, who have
completed at least two years of undergraduate study. ****

 ****

For more information see the attached flyer, and visit
www.stats.ox.ac.uk/research/genome/summer_school ****

** **

Kind regards****

** **

** **

Maddy****

** **

Madeline Mitchell
PA to Professor Jotun Hein, Professor Chris Holmes &
Group Secretary, (Professor Peter Donnelly FRS FMedSci (WTCHG): PA +44 1865
287725)
Department of Statistics
University of Oxford
1 South Parks Road
Oxford   OX1 3TG
tel.  (0)1865 285386:  fax. (0)1865 285384
email:  mitchell at stats.ox.ac.uk
www.stats.ox.ac.uk ****

** **

** **

** **

--

Yours

Arne
*
*
* Arne Elofsson            Science for Life Laboratory*
* Tel:+46-(0)852481531     Stockholm University*
* http://bioinfo.se/      Box 1031, *
* Email: arne at bioinfo.se   17121 Solna, Sweden*