[SocBiN] Wallenberg Academy Fellows

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Mon Jun 4 10:25:28 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues

If you know about some excellent (Really need to be excellent to have a
chance) young scientist (with a PhD from 2005 or later) that could
seriously consider to move to Sweden for an independent research position
at Stockholm University (either at campus or in our new excellence center
at Science for Life Laboratory (www.scilifelab.se) then please forward them
the link below and ask them to contact me (or any other professor at the
department).

For more information see:

http://www.wallenberg.com/kaw/**wallenberg-academy-fellows.**aspx<http://www.wallenberg.com/kaw/wallenberg-academy-fellows.aspx>

Yours