[Socbin] DEADLINE for COST NGS Workshop 1 JuneUppsala

Erik Bongcam-Rudloff Erik.Bongcam at slu.se
Fri Mar 30 05:20:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Workshop: Next Generation Sequencing: What's Next?
1 June 2012, Uppsala, Sweden

Please note:

Important Dates

	• Abstracts submission deadline: 2 April 2012
	• Abstract acceptance/rejection notification: 16 April 2012
	• Registration for Workshop participation deadline: 30 April 2012

The abstracts will be reviewed and ranked by the Workshop Scientific Committee. The best five abstracts will get their travel costs reimbursed and among them two will be selected for oral presentation. Anyone is allowed and welcomed to present a poster if selected by the Scientific Committee.

More information and where to register:
http://www.nextgenerationsequencing.eu/

Regards

Erik

PS. We have 100 registered participants already and the capacity is for 150 so soon we will be forced to close the register site, please be on time!!