[SocBiN] SciLifeLab Metagenomics Workshop, June 14-15, 2012

Anders Andersson anders.andersson at scilifelab.se
Wed May 2 17:32:59 CEST 2012

Welcome to the first Metagenomics Workshop at the Science for Life
Laboratory, Stockholm, June 14-15, 2012!

The purpose of this meeting, which we hope will become an annual one, is to
strengthen the connection between researchers working with microbial
community analysis in Sweden. The program includes a couple of opening
talks, a poster session and a dinner on the Thursday afternoon/evening, and
talks by invited speakers on the Friday. To maximise interactions between
participants we encourage you to bring a poster that describes your current
work!

For the latest version of program, please see:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4JcZE6D3IWZS1ZfNXNCREg3Ulk

The workshop is free of charge, but please sign up by sending and email to
anders.andersson at scilifelab.se and indicate:

1) If you will present a poster
2) If you want dinner (on day 1)
3) If you want lunch (on day 2)
4) If you have some special food requests

The meeting is supported by BILS (Bioinformatics Infrastructure in Life
Science) , SNISS (Swedish National Infrastructure for Large-scale
Sequencing) and the Science for Life Laboratory.

Feel free to distribute this announcement further!

Hope to see you at the workshop!

Anders Andersson

--
Assistant Professor