[SocBiN] [Nescent-News] Now accepting proposals for Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent)

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Wed May 16 22:38:28 CEST 2012

------POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS IN EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY AND RELATED FIELDS

We are now accepting proposals for Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National
Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent).
We are looking to support innovative approaches to outstanding problems in
evolutionary science. Proposals in any
area of evolutionary science are welcome, but proposals in the following
areas are of particular interest: Evolutionary
Medicine, Synthetic Biology and Origins of Life, Evolution and the Social
Sciences, and K-12 Minority Education in Evolution.

Proposals are due July 10 for two-year fellowships that will begin no later
than January 2013.
We anticipate that award decisions will be made by first week of October.

For more information, please see our website at
https://www.nescent.org/science/proposals.php.

Deadline: July 10
Duration: 2 years
Start date: by Jan. 2013
Location: Durham, NC

--

*********************
Robin Ann Smith, Ph.D.
Tel: 919-668-4544rsmith at nescent.org
http://robinannsmith.com/http://twitter.com/NESCentwww.nescent.org/

Yours

Arne

 Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
 Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
 Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
 Mobile: +46 70 695 1045
 Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
 Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/