[SocBiN] NETTAB 2012: Call for Late posters and software demonstrations

Paolo Romano paolo.dm.romano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:57:25 CEST 2012

Dear all,

this is to inform you that a Call for Late posters and for software
demonstrations has been launched.

Software demonstrations will be held in parallel to the poster session.
We won't be able to accept many demonstration proposals. We apologize
in advance for this.

Submit your late poster or software demonstration abstract by email to
nettab2012 @ elet.polimi.it .
Deadline: October 30, 2012.

Instructions for the preparation of the abstract are included in the
following MS Word template:
http://www.nettab.org/2012/docs/Nettab2012_abstractTemplate_final.doc .
Please, download, rename and use this template to write your abstract!

The length of abstracts for late posters and software demonstrations
should be between 1 and 3 pages,
including no more than one table or figure. Abstracts for late posters
should normally include the following
sections: Motivation and Objectives, Methods, Results and Discussion,