[SocBiN] Tenure Track positions at Stockholm University

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Fri Sep 28 09:55:07 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues.

The Wallenberg foundation will soon announce next years application for
Wallenberg Fellows. This is a very generous program to recruit assistant
professors to Swedish Universities. Judging from the candidates from last
year, the ideal candidate is a young scientist (max 7 years sins his PhD)
that already started to show independency and have an excellent CV.  The
applicants have to be nominated by the university and 40% of the applicants
have to be from outside the university (i.e. not worked during the last 5
years here)

We are now interested to locate top-candidates within the broad areas of
bioinformatics, computatitional chemistry, and biomembrane research.

The position can either be placed at department of biochemistry and
biophysics at the main campus or at the Science For Life Laboratory.

For more information, see
http://www.kva.se/en/GrantsFunding/Wallenberg-Academy-Fellows/

Please spread this information to top candidates and have them contact me.

--

Yours

Arne

 Arne Elofsson                Science for Life Laboratory
 Tel:+46-0852481531         Stockholm University
 http://bioinfo.se/          Box 1031,
 Email: arne at bioinfo.se   17121 Solna, Sweden