[SocBiN] five-year PostDoc position: statistical bioinformatics, quantitative genetics and epistatic interactions [Scanned]

Dirk Repsilber repsilber at fbn-dummerstorf.de
Tue Jan 22 09:30:00 CET 2013

Dear Bioinformaticians,

at my Unit forBiomathematics and Bioinformatics we have available a *five-year*
PostDoc position with focus
on statistical bioinformatics, quantitative geneticsand epistatic interactions:

->
http://www1.fbn-dummerstorf.de/de/Forschung/FBs/fb2/repsilber/AG/PostDocJan2013.pdf

please forward to the interested candidates!

Thanks for your consideration,

sincerely

Dirk.

Dr. Dirk Repsilber

Head
Unit for Biomathematics & Bioinformatics
Inst. of Genetics and Biometry
Leibniz Institute for Farm Animal Biology
FBN
Wilhelm-Stahl-Allee 2
D-18196 Dummerstorf
Tel: +49 38208 68 916
Fax: +49 38208 68 902
www1.fbn-dummerstorf.de/de/Forschung/FBs/fb2/repsilber