[SocBiN] GIW2013, Singapore - 5th Call for Paper

Prash prash at bioclues.org
Tue Jun 11 12:01:47 CEST 2013

 ------------------------------
*Courtesy: *Limsoon Wong
  The 24th International Conference on Genome Informatics (GIW 2013)

*Matrix, Biopolis, Singapore*

*16-18 December 2013*
Call for Paper

The 24th International Conference on Genome Informatics (GIW 2013) will be
held at Biopolis in Singapore on 16-18 December, 2013.  The aims of the
conference are to present recent results of both theoretical and practical
research, to show new applications, to demonstrate systems, and to indicate
directions of future research. Papers in all areas related to works that
are ultimately devoted to the computational understanding of biological
systems on a molecular basis will be considered.

We look forward to your submission and to welcoming you to Singapore.

Limsoon Wong (Conference Chair)

Frank Eisenhaber (PC Co-Chair)

Wing-Kin Sung (PC Co-Chair)

Full Paper Submission

The following journals have agreed to publishing special issues on GIW2013:

·         BMC Systems Biology

·         IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
(TCBB)

·         Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (JBCB)

You can prepare your GIW2013 submission using the formatting template of
any of the three journals above.  *The formatting requirements and
templates can be obtained at **
http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~giw2013/authors.html*<http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~giw2013/authors.html>
* *

In general, you should use the template of the journal whose preferred
themes are closest to your paper. For example, papers that are more
algorithmic in nature are slightly preferred at TCBB, papers that are more
systems biology modeling in nature best fit BMC Systems Biology, and papers
that are more knowledge discovery in nature are slightly preferred at
JBCB.  However, note that you may be required to reformat your paper after
its acceptance to conform to the journal special issue that the paper is
assigned to.

Papers must not have been previously published and must not be currently
under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers should be
submitted electronically in PDF format. *All papers should be submitted at *

*https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=giw2013*<https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=giw2013>
* *
Important Dates

Full paper submission deadline: 21 June 2013

Notification of acceptance: 26 August 2013

Camera-ready submission: 16 Sept 2013

Conference date: 16-18 Dec 2013

*For more information on GIW2013, please visit **
http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~giw2013* <http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~giw2013>**

Prashanth Suravajhala, PhD.
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." ~ Thomas
Alva Edison