[SocBiN] Deadline extended, 12th Swedish Bioinformatics Workshop, Noverber 5-6, hosted by University of Skövde

Zelmina Lubovac zelmina.lubovac at his.se
Thu Oct 10 15:29:39 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder to register to the 12th Swedish Bioinformatics Workshop, November 5-6.

Due to some problems with the registration form on the web site, we have extended the deadline to the 16th Oct.
We have extended the deadline
http://www.his.se/SBW2013<http://www.his.se/sbw2013>

Please hurry up to not miss the best workshop of the year! :)

========

The workshop is free of charge for PhD students and post-docs based in Sweden.

The workshop is an excellent opportunity for young researchers to present and discuss their work with others in a similar situation, and by that gain valuable experience and feedback. The workshop will address both theoretical questions and applications to biological problems. In addition to presentations given by participants, there will be keynote talks from specially invited speakers and also a poster session.

This year we are happy to announce that the following researchers will be keynote speakers:

Professor Knut Reinert, Freie Universität Berlin
Professor Mario Cáceres, ICREA and Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
Professor Albin Sandelin, Köpenhamns Universitet

Regards,
Angelica Lindlöf
Workshop Coordinator

---------