[SocBiN] Postdoc/Research Associate in computational biology:non-coding RNA and epigenomics in Cambridge

Johan Reimegård johan.reimegard at scilifelab.se
Wed Oct 9 23:11:43 CEST 2013

For more information see below.

Cheers,
Johan

Postdoc/Research Associate in computational biology:non-coding RNA & epigenomics

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the laboratory of Professor Eric Miska. We are looking for an outstanding individual to lead a data-driven project to help us solve key problems regarding the role of noncoding RNAs in genome stability and transgenerational epigenetic inheritance. In addition, this post will offer the opportunity to work on collaborative projects based on data generated by other group members. We are particularly interested in applicants with prior experience in computational biology. Expertise in programming and a solid background in statistical tools are essential. Familiarity with the analysis of high-throughput sequencing data and/or network modeling would be a plus. For more information about the group, please visit: http://www.ericmiskalab.org.

• Salary: £27,854-£36,298 pa

• Limit of tenure: Funds are available for 3yrs in the first instance

• Closing date for applications: 28 October 2013

• Quote reference: PR01743

• Date posted: 13 September 2013

• To apply: Please send a CV, covering letter and sections 1 and 3 of the CHRIS/6 application form to jobs at gurdon.cam.ac.uk. Informal enquiries are welcome via email: e.miska at gurdon.cam.ac.uk.