[SocBiN] postdoc position (Iowa, USA): bioinformatics/computational biology in psychiatry

Michaelson, Jacob J jacob-michaelson at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 30 16:16:57 CET 2014

Dear all,

I am looking for talented and driven individuals to join my new lab at
the University of Iowa, where we combine computational and experimental
approaches to study the genetic contributions to neuropsychiatric
conditions, in particular autism spectrum disorders.  The open position
emphasizes quantitative and computational skills.

Check out the posting at:
http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/481815-postdoctoral-researcher-genome-informatics-in-psychiatry

...and feel free to contact me directly with any questions you have.

Thanks and have a happy new year!

Jake

___

Jacob Michaelson, PhD