[SocBiN] Seeking postdoctoral fellow

Inge Jonassen Inge.Jonassen at ii.uib.no
Tue Feb 11 08:37:24 CET 2014

From my good colleague Lise Øvreås at the University of Bergen:

-----

Dear friends

We are seeking for a postdoctoral fellow in bioinformatics.
Please forward this to anyone that you might think would be interested - the deadline is close - February 16th.

A four-year postdoctoral position in bioinformatics is available in the Marin Microbiology research group in the Department of Biology. The position is affiliated with the research projects «MicroPolar [μP]: Processes and Players in Arctic Marine Pelagic Food Webs - Biogeochemistry, Environment and Climate Change” and «Microorganisms in the arctic: major drivers of biogeochemical cycles and climate change», both funded by the Research Council of Norway. The University of Bergen is financing 2 years of the employment period and 2 years are financed by the MicroPolar project.

http://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/99195/postdoctoral-fellow-in-bioinformatics

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Lise

Lise Øvreås
Professor / Dr.Scient
Institutt for biologi / Department of Biology
Universitetet i Bergen
Thormøhlensgate 53B, 5 etg. 5G16
www.bio.uib.no

Prodekan /Vice Dean
Det matematisk naturvitenskapelige fakultet / Faculty of Matematic and Natural Sciences
www.uib.no/matnat

tel: +47 55582675
mobile: +47 99236392