[SocBiN] Gene Family Workshop

David Liberles liberles at uwyo.edu
Tue Jan 28 16:38:55 CET 2014

We are pleased to announce a free gene family workshop May 12-13, 2014
in Las Cruces, NM, USA. This NSF-funded free gene family workshop is
open to all interested participants, local, at American universities and
at international universities with registration. Due to room capacity
reasons, the meeting size will be capped at 40. This is an opportunity
to listen to lectures and subsequently, have hands-on experience with
lecturers in analyzing your own gene family dataset. We hope you will
join us.

Speakers include:
-Laura Kubatko (Ohio State University)
-Jim Leebens-Mack (University of Georgia)
-Liang Liu (University of Georgia)
-David Liberles (University of Wyoming)

http://odyssey.bioinformatics.uga.edu/~lliu/confr/index.php

David Liberles
(with Liang Liu and Enrico Pontelli (local organizer))