[SocBiN] Fwd: [fantom5:02287] Team Leader job available: please share.

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sun Sep 21 13:08:01 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Piero Carninci" <carninci at riken.jp>
Date: Sep 20, 2014 4:12 PM
Subject: [fantom5:02287] Team Leader job available: please share.
To: <fantom5 at gsc.riken.jp>

Dear Colleagues

As you know we are looking for a very strong Team Leader in bioinformatics,
as a PI slot will become available after Alistair will move to Perth.

This is the job ad in Nature:
http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/456831-seeking-a-team-leader-
riken-genome-information-analysis-team-life-science-
accelerator-technology-group-division-of-genomic-
technologies-center-for-life-science-technologies

To be sure that the best possible candidate will apply, I have a big favor
to ask you. Please share this link with strong colleagues that may qualify.
Feel free also to spread this to the social media, this will be also much
appreciated.

Best regards

Piero