[SocBiN] Fwd: 3 year postdoc fellowship in cancer genomics (UK)

Rune Linding rune.linding at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:58:30 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pedro Beltrao <pedrobeltrao at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Subject: 3 year postdoc fellowship in cancer genomics (UK)
Cc: Martin Miller <Martin.Miller at cruk.cam.ac.uk>

Dear colleague,

My group, along with the groups of Martin Miller and Pippa Corrie are
looking for applicants for a 3 year postdoctoral fellowship. The general
theme of the project is to study the mutational properties that associate
with anti-tumour immune response. We are looking for applicants with past
experience in bioinformatics and genomics and an interest in cancer and
evolution.

We would appreciate if you could forward this to members of your group that
might be interested. The deadline for this call is already on the 3rd of
September. Details can be found here:
http://www.evocellnet.com/2015/08/ebpod-postdoctoral-fellowship-to-study.html
and here:
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/research/postdocs/ebpods