[SocBiN] Available Post Doc in infrastructure for RNA Bioinformatics

Betina Wingreen Jensen coordinator at rth.dk
Wed Dec 16 11:59:00 CET 2015

Dear Colleague,

Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health in Copenhagen is inviting
applications for a Post doc in infrastructure for RNA bioinformatics. We are
looking for a person who will be able to join our group as soon as possible.
*Application deadline is: 03-01-2016*.

For more information about the center, please go to http://rth.dk and to see
the full posting and for the online application procedure visit:
http://jobportal.ku.dk/videnskabelige-stillinger/?show=791463

 Please pass this email on to qualified people you think could be
interested.

Best wishes,

Betina