[SocBiN] Bioinformatic position at Danish Cancer Society

Emanuel Smeds emanuel.smeds at med.lu.se
Fri Mar 6 13:43:06 CET 2015

Hello!

I wonder if we can add Robin to the Socbin list, he is currently a bioinformatics student in Germany and may look for positions later on. I copy him on this e-mail.

Bets regards,

Emanuel Smeds, Ph.D.

Department of Clinical Sciences Lund (IKVL)
Division of Infection Medicine, Lund University
Biomedical Center (BMC) Floor B14, HS66, Tornavägen 10
SE-221 84 LUND, SWEDEN

BMC Reception address: Sölvegatan 19, Lund

Phone: +46-(0)46-222 68 06
Fax: +46-(0)46-15 77 56
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this e-mail with all information from your system.