[SocBiN] Four (4) permanent positions as Bioinformatics scientist at SciLifeLab

Thomas Svensson thomas.svensson at scilifelab.se
Wed Mar 11 13:16:10 CET 2015

Dear SocBin,

We are looking for 4 staff scientists to join the Bioinformatics Platform at SciLifeLab. The Facility for long-term support (aka WABI) will provide focussed support to projects that generate multi level omics ”Big Data” in order to answer research questions, and we need to size our team accordingly.

Two of these positions will be placed in Stockholm and two at Chalmers University in Göteborg. More information can be found at the following link:
http://www.scilifelab.se/vacancies1/ <http://www.scilifelab.se/vacancies1/> (Four (4) permanent positions at the Bioinformatics platform).

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Svensson, PhD
Manager, SciLifeLab Bioinformatics Long-term Support (WABI)
www.scilifelab.se/facilities/wabi/

Science for Life Laboratory Stockholm
Tomtebodavägen 23A
SE17165 Solna