[SocBiN] PhD position (5 years) in Functional Bioinformatics: Örebro University, Sweden

Dirk Repsilber dirk.repsilber at oru.se
Sun May 10 17:22:35 CEST 2015

Dear Bioinformaticians,

at Örebro University, we are currently recruiting a five-year PhD (and
soon also a 2-year PostDoc) in Functional Bioinformatics, please spread
the attached announcement!

Main focus of the announced position is methods development for NGS and
OMICs data analysis with focus on biosignature mining. We seek a
candidate with strong programming / biomathematics / computer science
background.

Applications welcome until July 26th (please see announcement for
further details:

http://www.oru.se/english/vacancies/?rmpage=job&rmjob=1583&rmlang=UK

Yours sincerely,

Dirk.