[SocBiN] Postdoc position at Karolinska Institutet

Andreas Lennartsson andreas.lennartsson at ki.se
Fri May 15 15:08:14 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am recruiting 1-2 postdoc to my research group at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, see link below. My research is focusing on epigenetic regulation of hematopoietic and leukemic stem cells. You will be working with different genome-wide methods, such as Chip-seq, transcriptomics (CAGE) and different methods to study DNA methylation. Consequently, you will be working with both wet lab to produce the data, but also a substantial time to analyze all data, so  experience in bioinformatic analysis is important. How the project is divided between the two parts can be tailored after your interest.

https://ki.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:64840/where:4/

Best regards
/Andreas

Andreas Lennartsson, PhD