[SocBiN] Fwd: Group/Team leader Genome biology - Proteomics

Rune Linding rune.linding at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:53:09 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gavin <gavin at embl.de>
Date: Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Subject: Group/Team leader Genome biology - Proteomics

Dear colleagues,

We have a vacant positions in Heidelberg for a group/team leader in Genome
Biology - Proteomics. I would be very grateful if
you could help me spread the word and forward the message to relevant
candidates:

Group Leader / Team Leader - GENOME BIOLOGY - PROTEOMICS

We are looking for outstanding candidates in proteomics and biological mass
spectrometry. The position involves running an
independent research group within the Genome Biology Unit, developing and
applying cutting edge mass spectrometry approaches.
We particularly encourage candidates with interests in chromatin biology,
regulation of gene expression, posttranslational protein
modifications, quantitative or dynamic proteomics or any aspect linking
genotype to phenotype. EMBL has an excellent proteomic core
facility that provides mass spectrometry service to biological research
groups. In addition to running a research group, the position
also involves managing this facility and ensuring that the technologies it
offers remain at the cutting edge.

Best wishes

Anne-Claude

Anne-Claude Gavin, PhD, Group Leader, Senior Scientist
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, EMBL
Meyerhofstrasse 1, D-69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 387 8816, Fax: +49 6221 387 8519

--

Best wishes,

Prof Dr Rune Linding

Slotsvej 84B - DK-2920 Charlottenlund, Denmark

Mobile: +45 2365 1941 Phone: +45 3940 1941