[SocBiN] CBioVikings event on Nov. 21st in Copenhagen: Fighting cancer with bioinformatics

Alexander Junge alexander.junge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 21:35:26 CET 2015

Dear all,

Join us at our next CBioViking, ISCB Regional Student Group Denmark, event
hosted with our collaborators IDA Biotechnology on the frontier research in
cancer bioinformatics. There will be four talks by researchers working in
various fields of cancer bioinformatics:

Program:
- Why haven’t we found a cure for cancer yet? (Benito Campos, Heidelberg)
- Pan-cancer Analysis of Mutations in Non-coding Regulatory Regions (Jakob
Skou Pedersen, AU)
- Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer (Rune Linding, KU)
- Genome-guided Cancer Diagnostics and Immunotherapy (Aron Eklund, DTU)

Date: November 21st 2015, 11:30-15:00
Location: Festauditoriet, University of Copenhagen, Bulowsvej 17,
Frederiksberg

Please sign up for the event by November 19th here:
http://cbiovikings.org/events/upcoming/fightingcancer.html
A detailed programme is available on the event website.

Best wishes,
CBioVikings - ISCB Regional Student Group Denmark

PS: To receive future CBioVikings updates, please sign up to our newsletter
here: http://cbiovikings.org/joinus/newsletter.html