[SocBiN] Fwd: Post Doc Position - Structural Bioinformatics

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Mon Oct 26 06:27:55 CET 2015

From: Charlotte Deane <deane at stats.ox.ac.uk>

Dear all,

I am writing to let you know that I am currently advertising for a
Postdoctoral Researcher in Structural Bioinformatics.

The project will focus on how protein structure prediction could benefit
from incorporating information about the biological environment and process
of production of proteins in the cell. We aim to both increase our
understanding of the natural process of protein folding and identify which
parts of the process can most easily and most beneficially be incorporated
into protein structure prediction.

Further particulars, containing details of the application procedure and
duties, may be obtained from

https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/vacancies/?a=13654

Please feel free to send this onto colleagues or associates who may be
interested in the post.  The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon
(UK time) Monday 20th November 2015.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Charlotte

Professor Charlotte Deane

Professor of Structural Bioinformatics & Head of Department,

Department of Statistics University of Oxford, 1 South Parks Road, Oxford,
OX1 3TG

Head of the Oxford Protein Informatics group

Website: http://opig.stats.ox.ac.uk/

PA Madeline Mitchell: mitchell at stats.ox.ac.uk (email)| +44 1865 282857 (tel)