[SocBiN] Fwd: Doctoral Position in Functional Bioinformatics Örebro University

Arne Elofsson arne.elofsson at scilifelab.se
Tue Sep 22 18:40:42 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dirk Repsilber <dirk.repsilber at oru.se>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Doctoral Position in Functional Bioinformatics Örebro University
To: Arne Elofsson <arne at bioinfo.se>

Hi Arne,

long since I wrote. I guess it was two years ago, when I started as
lecturer for Functional Bioinformatics in Medicine here at Örebro
University.
Meantime, I managed to find funding for a PhD student.

The application period for that position is open now until October 30th,
and I am looking for promising candidates. I guess that you cannot give all
promising people which you educate yourself at Stockholm University a
position as PhD student...?

I attach a flier-like advertisement with a little summary and links --- and
would be really thankful if you could recommend this opportunity to some of
your promising Masters in Bioinformatics!

I will also send it out on the SocBiN, but if you could get it noticed by
the right people this would be worth much more!

Thankful greetings from Örebro,

sincerely yours

Dirk.

Dr. Dirk Repsilber