[SocBiN] Open Post-Doc position at the Laboratory of Biosystem Dynamics (LBD), Tampere, Finland

Andre Sanches Ribeiro andre.ribeiro at tut.fi
Thu Aug 4 09:49:47 CEST 2016

Hi

                Is it possible to mail the following announcement to the SocBin mailing list?

Best regards
Andre

FYI,

A Post-Doc position opened at the LBD for someone with PhD in

biophysics, computational biology, physics and/or computer

science/signal processing, to start in September 2016 or later. The

position is for 2 or more years.

The project, to take place at the LBD, Department of Signal

Processing, Tampere University of Technology, involves the study of

the dynamics of small genetic circuits in bacteria.

A description of the position can be found attached or at:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~sanchesr/position.html

A description of our group, etc. can be found at:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~sanchesr/index.html

I would be grateful if you could forward this message to anyone you

think it may be interested.

Contacts:

Andre S. Ribeiro

Associate Professor,