[SocBiN] Postdoc in computational genomics and transcriptional regulatory variation at University of Copenhagen

Robin Andersson andersson.robin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:04:15 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We are looking for a highly motivated and talented postdoctoral researcher to join our group working on computational biology with a strong focus on enhancers and transcriptional regulation. The project will focus on systematically characterizing human regulatory variation and its consequences. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in statistical learning techniques and computational analysis of large-scale sequencing data, independent and have a strong interest in transcription and transcriptional regulation.

Please see the full job description in the enclosed PDF document. All applications must be made online at http://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=836852 <http://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=836852>. Read more about the Andersson lab at https://anderssonlab.org <https://anderssonlab.org/>. Any question regarding the position should be directed to me at robin at binf.ku.dk <mailto:robin at binf.ku.dk>.

Please forward to potentially interested candidates.

Deadline for applications is July 31, 2016.

Sorry for cross postings.

Best regards,
Robin Andersson

--