[SocBiN] Fwd: Bioinformatics Developer

alva james alvarani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:36:26 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Jade Page* <Jade.Page at paramountrecruitment.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, 3 March 2016
Subject: Bioinformatics Developer
To: "alvarani at gmail.com" <alvarani at gmail.com>

Dear Alva,

I hope you are doing well!

I was wondering if you would mind sharing this opportunity within your
network? We are hoping to have some applications by next week, and I
thought you might know someone who is interested.

We are offering a passionate bioinformatics developer to join a team based
in Oxfordshire, UK. This position is permanent and will have involvement in
designing and implementing tools and pipelines to validate and provide
analysis of data produced by the internal device.
We would love to hear from those with experience working in bioinformatics,
sequence analysis, and who are educated to degree level in Bioinformatics.
You should also have a background developing/testing tools and pipelines
for database driven applications.
Strong knowledge of Python (or other language) is essential, in addition to
desirable skills in Git, MongoDB, JavaScript, MYSQL and AWS.

To compensate your work, a fantastic range of benefits including bonus,
pension and a competitive salary are on offer.
I am available to discuss most days next week if you would like to contact
me for more information. I am looking forward to hearing from you or your
friends.
Enjoy your evening!

Kind Regards,

Jade Page
Team Leader

Biostatistics, Bioinformatics & Epidemiology

AIRP – Affiliate of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals

Direct line:       +44 (0)121 616 3472
E-mail:              *jade.page at paramountrecruitment.co.uk
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jade.page at paramountrecruitment.co.uk');>*
Web:                www.paramountrecruitment.co.uk

<http://www.paramountrecruitment.co.uk/>
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jadepage>     <https://twitter.com/JadeParamount>
    <https://plus.google.com/111681749787554922389/posts>

Paramount Recruitment Ltd

3rd Floor

No. 5 Lower Temple Street

Birmingham

B2 4JD

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Company Registration Number – 4634587

Place of Registration - Companies House, Cardiff

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 This email transmission is confidential and intended for the person or
organisation it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy, distribute, or disseminate the information, open any
attachment, or take any action in reliance of it. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender.

except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

Although this email has been scanned for viruses you should rely on your
own virus check, as the sender takes no responsibility for any damage
arising out of any bug or virus infection.

--
Sent from my iPad