[SocBiN] Post-doc and PhD student positions in Bergen

Inge Jonassen Inge.Jonassen at ii.uib.no
Fri Mar 11 08:54:51 CET 2016

Dear all,

at the Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen we have one post-doc
and two PhD student openings.

Applicants interested in working with us at the Computational Biology Unit are very
welcome to contact us and to apply for these positions!!

We can offer challenging and interesting projects, a highly stimulating and friendly
work environment, in the center of a very nice city.

The PhD students will be affiliated with the new national PhD school in bioinformatics
and biostatistics ( www.norbis.no <http://www.norbis.no/> ) - lead from the CBU. Please contact us to discuss
possible projects etc.

More about the positions:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/122667/research-fellows-phd-candidates-in-informatics-computer-science-2-positions?p=1&reset=1 <https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/122667/research-fellows-phd-candidates-in-informatics-computer-science-2-positions?p=1&reset=1>

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/123227/postdoctoral-fellow-in-informatics <https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/123227/postdoctoral-fellow-in-informatics>

Inge

Inge Jonassen, Prof PhD
Head of Node, Elixir Norway