[SocBiN] Post-doc position at the University of Bergen

Inge Jonassen Inge.Jonassen at ii.uib.no
Sat Mar 19 12:50:04 CET 2016

We have an open 3-years post-doc position in bioinformatics and systems biology.

The position is part of a large research project ”dCod 1.0: decoding systems toxicology of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) – environmental genomics for ecosystem quality monitoring and risk  assessment” - including collaboration with both experimental biological research groups and with mathematical groups exploring new methods for systems biology modeling. The project is linked with the Digital Life Norway research centre.

We seek a talented and dedicated candidate - who will have great opportunities through this project.

For more information, and also to apply your application go to

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/123583/postdoctoral-fellow-in-bioinformatics-and-systems-biology

Also feel free to contact me for more information!

Inge Jonassen, Prof PhD
Head of Node, Elixir Norway
Computational Biology Unit
Department of Informatics