[SocBiN] International Conference on Clinical Metagenomics, Geneva, October 13-14 2016

Rupesh Kumar Kesharwani bioinforupesh2009.au at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:33:13 CEST 2016

Dear prof,

could you please tell me what is the registration fee ??? i couldn't find
in the website. Seems i need fill are requirements first to reach payment
section.

Thank you.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Etienne Ruppé <etienne.ruppe at genomic.ch>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> Pr Jacques Schrenzel and I from the genomic research laboratory (Geneva
> University Hospitals) are organizing the first International Conference on
> Clinical Metagenomics (ICCMg) here in Geneva next October 13-14. The
> program, call for abstracts (including a bio-informatic section) and
> registration are available from www.clinicalmetagenomics.org
> Wishing to see a lot of you there,
>
> best
>
> etienne
>
> *Etienne Ruppé*
> *Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève*
> Genomic Research Laboratory
> Rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil 4
> CH-1211 Geneva 14 - Switzerland
> Tel: +41 (0)22 372 93 16 <%2B41%20%280%2922%20372%2093%2022>
> Web: http://www.genomic.ch
> etienne.ruppe at genomic.ch
> etienne.ruppe at hcuge.ch
> etienne.ruppe at unige.ch <etienne.ruppe at hcuge.ch>
> @RuppeEtienne

*RUPESH KUMAR KESHARWANI*

*M.Sc. BioinformaticsPh.D. Bioengineering & BioinformaticsLaboratory of
Biomedical InformaticsDept. of Computer Engineering and Systems
ScienceUniversity of Pavia*

*.Laboratory of Immunology and Functional GenomicsHospital Centre of
Cardiology Monzino,Milan.ITALYMobile: +393319603860 *

*Email : rupeshkumar.kesharwani01 at universitadipavia.it
<rupeshkumar.kesharwani01 at universitadipavia.it> (official)*
*           rkesharwani at ccfm.it <rkesharwani at ccfm.it> (official)*
*           bioinforupesh2009.au at gmail.com <bioinforupesh2009.au at gmail.com>
(private)*
*P* *Save a tree. Do not print this e-mail the unless it's Necessary.*
"Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none"- Shakespeare