[SocBiN] Fwd: Postdoc in genome data integration/computational biology - Lenhard group, Imperial College London

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Wed Oct 26 18:49:57 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lenhard, Boris" <b.lenhard at imperial.ac.uk>
Date: 26 Oct 2016 6:39 p.m.
Subject: Postdoc in genome data integration/computational biology - Lenhard
group, Imperial College London
To: "Lenhard, Boris" <b.lenhard at imperial.ac.uk>

Dear colleagues,

My group is looking for a talented and highly skilled postdoctoral
researcher with a background in the analysis of genomic and epigenomic data
or a related field. The post is funded by BBSRC for the project
entitled “*DanioPeaks:
A Central Resource for Standardised Annotation and Re-annotation of
Whole-Genome Data for the Model Vertebrate Zebrafish*”.  I would be very
grateful if you could help me spread the word.

The position is ideally suited for a person with interest in genomic data
integration and database development.

Due to the nature of the project that provides the initial funding, the
initial contract is for one year, but it can be extended to three years in
total.

The position is announced at http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/
AUT089/research-associate

The closing date for applications is  *06 November 2016 (Midnight BST)*.

More information about my group can be found at http://group.genereg.net

Many thanks,

Boris
_____________________________________

Boris Lenhard, Ph.D.

Professor of Computational Biology
Department of Molecular Sciences
Institute of Clinical Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London
  and
MRC Clinical Sciences Centre, London, UK

Hammersmith Hospital Campus
Du Cane Rd.
London W12 0NN
United Kingdom