[SocBiN] Two postdoctoral positions in bioinformatics open for applications in Computational Biomedicine group (Turku, Finland)

Asta Laiho asta.laiho at btk.fi
Tue Dec 12 10:47:17 CET 2017

Two postdoctoral positions in bioinformatics open for applications!

A position for a postdoctoral researcher working in Elo and Lahesmaa Laboratories is open for applications. We are looking for a highly motivated scientist in bioinformatics who is interested in Molecular Systems Immunology, T cell epigenomics and molecular mechanisms of immune mediated diseases.
Applications must be submitted at the latest 2.1.2018 via the electronic application form of the University of Turku: http://www.utu.fi/careers/  ID n:o 4722

Position for a postdoctoral/senior researcher is available in the Computational Biomedicine group at the Bioinformatics Unit, Turku Centre for Biotechnology for a period 1.1.2018-31.12.2020. We are looking for a highly motivated scientist with expertise in bioinformatics, biostatistics, machine learning, single cells, genomics and/or epigenomics.
Applications must be submitted at the latest 2.1.2018 via the electronic application form of the University of Turku: http://www.utu.fi/careers/ ID n:o 4725

Mirkka Ruotsalainen
Research Coordinator
Bioinformatics Unit