[SocBiN] Industrial PhD student position in Bioinformatics at Lundbeck and Copenhagen University

Morana Vitezic mvitezic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:23:17 CEST 2018

Dear all,

at the Lundbeck Bioinformatics department we are looking for a PhD student
interested in working within the field of depression genetics. This is a
position partly funded by the Innovation Foundation together with the
University of Copenhagen's Anders Albrechtsen, associate professor in
bioinformatics, and Ida Moltke, assistant professor in bioinformatics.

Please find more information here:
http://www.lundbeck.com/global/career/job-opportunities?Id=E2054391en   and
we would appreciate it if you would circulate it with potentially
interested students as well.

Best regards

*Morana Vitezic*
PhD

Principal Bioinformatician
Bioinformatics
Mbl +4530839997

*H. Lundbeck A/S*
Ottiliavej 9
2500 Valby
Denmark

Tel +4536301311
Fax +4536438273
www.lundbeck.com

may be protected by legal privilege. The information in this email and any
attachments is solely for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message as well as any attachments and delete any copies held on your
systems. If you are not the intended recipient you may not retain, copy or
use this email or any attachments for any purpose nor disclose all or any
part of their content to any other person.