[SocBiN] Open positions at GenomMed Doctoral program (Marie Curie Actions Cofund)

Ilakya Selvarajan ilakya.selvarajan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:49:43 CET 2018

Hello!

The EU funded GenomMed (Genetics and Mechanisms in Translational Medicine)
doctoral program has a 2nd call open for doctoral student positions at the
University of Eastern Finland (Kuopio, Finland).

 Our group (
https://www.uef.fi/en/web/aivi/group-leader-minna-kaikkonen-maatta) is
looking for candidates for Early Stage Researcher Positions in GenomMed
Doctoral programme. We do cool research in identifying gene regulatory
mechanisms governing atherogenesis (
https://www.uef.fi/en/web/aivi/minna-kaikkonen-maatta-science). More
details about the projects can be discussed with our group leader.

* Application process: *

 i) How to apply: http://www.uef.fi/en/web/genommed/how-to-apply

ii) More detailed information about the research topics can be found at:
http://www.uef.fi/en/web/genommed/research-topics

iii) Template for the research proposal & evaluation criteria available at:
http://www.uef.fi/en/web/genommed/documents

*Eligibility requirements :*

 i) Should not have resided in Finland for more than 12 months in the 3
years immediately prior to recruitment, and should not possess a doctoral
degree/and should not have over 4 years of research experience since
master’s degree.

ii) Detailed information about the doctoral program can be found at:
http://www.uef.fi/en/web/genommed

Interested candidates please email *Dr. Minna Kaikkonen-Määttä*,
minna.kaikkonen at uef.fi

Thanks and best regards,

Ilakya Selvarajan