[SocBiN] Postdoctoral position available

Eduardo Villablanca eduardo.villablanca at ki.se
Fri Jun 8 17:20:09 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We open today the call for a postdoctoral researcher to work in our Lab at the Karolinska Institute (Stockholm, Sweden) as bioinformatician. The candidate will try to understand the molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying intestinal immune homeostasis and how breakdown of these mechanism may lead to immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs). The successful candidate will investigate intestinal cell composition and function at the single cell level by combining flow citometry and single cell RNA-sequencing (scRNA-seq) approaches. This position is an exciting opportunity to work on the cutting-edge of mucosal immunology field utilizing computational biology and data visualization tools. The candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team actively working with renowned collaborators around the globe.

I thank you in advance and please feel free to spread the enclosed advertisement in your respective lab/institution.

Deadline to apply July 15, 2018

All the best,

Eduardo

Eduardo J. Villablanca, Ph.D., PI
Assistant Professor & Wallenberg Academy Fellow in Medicine
Department of Medicine, Immunology and Allergy Unit, Karolinska Institute
Faculty member, SciLifeLab

Karolinska Sjukhuset, L2:04 | 171 76
Stockholm, Sweden
Office: +46 8 517 759 34