[SocBiN] RaukR 2018: Bioinformatics with R, new International Summer School in Sweden!

Björn Nystedt bjorn.nystedt at scilifelab.se
Wed Mar 28 13:25:47 CEST 2018

RaukR Summer School: Advanced R for Bioinformatics
11-21 June 2018. Visby, Gotland, Sweden
Registration deadline: April 15, 2018

We are excited to announce a brand new international Summer School in R for Bioinformatics! The Summer School is beautifully located in the middle of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Visby, Sweden, and during 2 weeks you will get the opportunity to learn R from internationally renowned R wizzards and senior bioinformatics staff from NBIS/SciLifeLab. We believe that RaukR will take your bioinformatics R analysis and visualization skills to a new level, so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!

Register today at
https://nbisweden.github.io/workshop-RaukR-1806/

NBIS/SciLifeLab
www.nbis.se, www.scilifelab.se

Note:
A “Rauk” is a characteristically shaped stone formation, common on the Island of Gotland, Sweden. See for example
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rauk#/media/File:Gotland-F%C3%A5r%C3%B6_Raukar-Gamlehamn.jpg

Bjorn Nystedt, PhD
Joint head of facility
Bioinformatics Long-term Support (WABI)
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden at SciLifeLab
www.nbis.se, www.scilifelab.se/platforms/bioinformatics

BMC E10:3206, entrance C11
Husargatan 3, SE-752 37 Uppsala

Phone: 018 - 471 4413