[SocBiN] Fwd: Postdoctoral Position

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sun May 20 20:19:31 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Charlotte Deane <deane at stats.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018, 19:06
Subject: Postdoctoral Position
To: arne.elofsson at scilifelab.se <arne.elofsson at scilifelab.se>

Dear Arne,

I am emailing to ask if you would advertise a Postdoctoral position in
Structural Bioinformatics that I am currently advertising.

The post will focus on how protein structure prediction could benefit from
incorporating information about the biological environment and process of
production of proteins in the cell.

More details can be found here

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=135026

Please share with anyone who may be interested.  The closing date for
applications is Wednesday 20th June.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Charlotte

Professor Charlotte Deane

Professor of Structural Bioinformatics & Head of Department,

Department of Statistics University of Oxford, 24-29 St Giles', Oxford, OX1
3LB

Head of the Oxford Protein Informatics group

Website: http://opig.stats.ox.ac.uk/

PA: hodpa at stats.ox.ac.uk | 01865 281252