[SocBiN] Open Call for Bioinformatics Scientist in Tumor Immunology (PhD required), Copenhagen

Katja Harbst katja.harbst at med.lu.se
Tue Aug 13 09:28:22 CEST 2019

Dear All,

I am writing you because we are currently seeking a bioinformatics scientist (at least PhD level, background in bioinformatics, computational biology, data science, computer science or similar) to work on a project within tumor immunology at the National Center for Cancer Immune Therapy (Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen).

The main expertise required is RNAseq. The scientist will work on an exciting project with RNAseq and scRNAseq data. Samples are obtained from patients with multiple tumor types treated with immunotherapy.

More details here

https://www.herlevhospital.dk/ccit-denmark/about-ccit/Documents/2019.07.26%20Postdoc%20MDO.pdf

Deadline September 1st

Please do not hesitate to forward this mail to anyone who could be interested, or contact me if you have any question!

Best regards

Marco

Marco Donia, M.D., Ph.D.

Clinician-Scientist

Staff Oncologist and Junior Research Group Leader (TIL group)

Associate Professor of Clinical Oncology

Center for Cancer Immune Therapy, Department of Oncology

Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen

Denmark

Direct tel. +4538681456

Email: marco.donia at regionh.dk<mailto:marco.donia at regionh.dk>

ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4966-9752